Manufacturer of application tape
Application tape is also known as transfer tape because it transfers the cut vinyl or graphics from the release liner to the substrate. The transfer tapes we produce is the clear tapes type which is made of BOPP. BOPP application tape is very transparent because they’re made by plastic face films instead of paper. The good thing for this clear plastic construction is to provide the transparency some sign makers want. It makes the pre-masked image more appealing for DIY customers since the underlying vinyl design is clearly visible. This clarity of the vinyl also helps installation easier because the installers can see exactly where the letters will be in relation to the substrate or other design elements. There are three levels of tack power; high, medium and low which are total up to the request from the installers.
Application tape transfer the cutting letters/graphics on both sides, and at the same time apply an adhesive backing for transferring.
- Super clear, removable.
- As the film itself is clear, it is suitable for most applications especially is ideal for the transferring of multi-colored decals to a background
- With high tensile strength which ensures exact positioning of all letters
- Excellent stay-flat properties aid easy application
- Modified acrylic adhesive ensures an even and constant adhesion which will not leave residue when peeled from the graphics
- Film thickness: BOPP, 40 micron
- Tack options are: high tack and medium tack
- Width options: 5 to 100cm
- Length options: 90M (customization length available)
1-1 of 1